- (via sexual-feelings)
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
i am so fucking sick of judgmental people . got something to say? say it to my fucking face you dumb cunt.
When someone else has exactly what I worked so hard and failed to get and I want to know where I went wrong, what on earth am I supposed to even do to not feel hatred and jealousy?
i hate couples. and its not even cause im not in a relationship. it’s because, the majority of the time, people who enter a relationship end up WAY too invested in their significant other and their relationship becomes their life.it’s like there’s nothing else in the world but their bf/gf and they…